Information by Subject | Psychology
Counseling and Therapy in Video
- Online collection of videos. Coverage includes social work, psychotherapy, and psychiatric counseling. For assistance, view this online tutorial
Digital Video Collection
- Digital videos covering many subjects. Currently includes videos from the distributor, Films for the Humanities and Sciences.
Filmakers Library Online
- documentaries with relevance across the curriculum: race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more.
Films on Demand
- Unlimited access to more than 12,000 videos and 100,000 segments for topics in Humanities & Social Sciences, Business & Economics, Science & Mathematics and Health & Medicine to name a few. The collections are dynamic, so any new videos acquired are added to the resource automatically. Public performance rights are also included.
- Online access to scholarly articles in the arts and sciences.
- Catalog of books and other materials held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
- Index and abstracts of articles, books, chapters, dissertations, and reports in psychology.
Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection
- Index, abstracts, and full text covering topics such as emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry and psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods.
Social Sciences Citation Index (ISI)
- Index, abstracts, and cited references for articles in the social sciences.
Statistical Abstracts of the U.S.
- Statistics on social, political, and economic conditions in the U.S.
American Psychological Association
- Professional organization for psychologists.
National Institutes of Mental Health
- Federal government's principal biomedical and behavioral research agency.
PILOTS Database (PTSD)
- An electronic index to the worldwide literature on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Social Psychology Network
- Over 14,000 links to psychology resources from Weslyan University.