Information by Subject | Art Therapy
- Covers journals in nontraditional medicine and health.
Art Full Text
- Index and abstracts for articles in art.
- A digital library of more than one million images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences.
CINAHL Plus with Full Text
- Contains art therapy articles published in the nursing literature. Use "art therapy" as a subject heading and combine with other topics.
Counseling and Therapy in Video
- Online collection of videos. Coverage includes social work, psychotherapy, and psychiatric counseling. For assistance, view this online tutorial
Dissertation Abstracts (ProQuest Dissertations & Theses)
- Index to doctoral dissertations and master's theses from North America and Europe.
Education Research Complete
- Index and abstracts of articles and other publications in education research. This index is particularly useful if your topic involves art education or art projects.
- Education Resources Information Center. Index and abstracts of articles, books, and documents covering education research and practice. This index is particularly useful if your topic involves art education or art projects.
Grove Art Online - Now known as Oxford Art Online
Health Source: Nursing
- Index, abstracts, and full text focusing on many medical desciplines. This database is very similar to CINAHL but indexes a slightly different set of journals. Use "art therapy" as a subject heading and combine with other topics.
- Catalog of books and other materials held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
MEDLINE with full text (EBSCO)
- A comprehensive index for medical journals and provides full text for more than 1,370 journals. Use it for art therapy articles appearing in the medical literature as well as for medical information.
Oxford Art Online (formerly known as Grove Art Online)
- A comprehensive online reference resource for all aspects of the visual arts worldwide from prehistory to the present day.
- Index and abstracts of articles, books, chapters, dissertations, and reports in psychology.
- PubMed is service of the National Library of Medicine that includes over 16 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s. PubMed includes links to full text articles and other related resources.
Social Sciences Citation Index (ISI)
- Index, abstracts, and cited references for articles in the social sciences.
Social Work Abstracts
- The database provides indexing and abstracts dealing with all aspects of the social work field, including theory and practice, areas of service and social issues and problems.
American Art Therapy Association, Inc.
American Psychological Association
Association for Death Education and Counseling (The Forum)
- ADEC's newsletter, addresses topics in death and dying for death education and counseling professionals.
Art Therapy on the Web
National Institute of Mental Health
- Hanover College's gateway to a wide variety of resources for faculty and students.
Social Psychology Network
- Over 5000 links to social psychology resources from Weslyan University.