International students must provide the following documents in order to be considered for admission:
- Students must submit their foreign transcripts to WES or ECE to be evaluated for US equivalencies of education.
- International students are required to have proficient use of English. You may provide proof of English language proficiency by submitting TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- Statement of Purpose
- Students must submit a copy of the biographical passport page
- Students must provide proof of finances for one year. Finances can be shown through bank statements, scholarships, or sponsors.
- Students must complete the Certification of Finances form
Ursuline College will contact you via email to confirm that admission has been granted and your I-20 documentation has been received. You will then be given the opportunity to purchase Express Shipping or have your documents sent via air mail (not recommended).
If you have questions regarding admission or immigration, please contact our Coordinator of International Recruitment, Stephanie Ratkovich at email@example.com.