Baccalaureate Mass and Commencement Ceremony
May 16, 2014
Location: Wolstein Center
Ursuline College welcomes graduates and their families to celebrate the annual Baccalaureate Mass and Commencement Ceremony on Friday, May 16, 2014.Baccalaureate Mass
All graduates are invited to attend with two guests. A shuttle service will be provided for graduates and guests who park in adjoining parking lots on campus. The Mass is preceded by the Conferring of Academic Hoods Ceremony.
- Graduates need to arrive at Klyn Hall by 10:15 AM.
- Graduates need to wear their graduation gown and hood (no caps).
- Graduates may wear honor cords and academic medals if awarded by Ursuline College only.
- Graduates will line up beginning at 10:30 AM. No specific order will be observed (students can march in with friends).
- Leave all personal belongings with your guests (purse, phone, etc.)
- Immediately following the Hooding Ceremony and Mass, all graduates will gather for a class picture – outside if weather permits, in Klyn Hall if weather is inclement.
- Those who attend the Conferring of Academic Hoods are expected to remain for the Baccalaureate Mass.
- Commencement will be held at the Wolstein Center and will start promptly at 7:00 PM. The ceremony lasts approximately two hours.
- Graduates should arrive at the Wolstein Center to line up no later than 5:30 PM. Graduates should enter at Gate D on Prospect Ave. (no guests will enter at this gate). Look for a big gold balloon.
- Doors open to guests at 5:30 PM. Guests will enter at Gate A or Gate B. Look for blue balloons at the entrance.
If you need any additional information, please visit ursuline.edu/commencement
or call 440.646.8320.
Events Home Events Archive