URSA Student Success Office
Welcome to Ursuline College's Student Success Office, housed in URSA, Mullen 306. We are open five days a week from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
We offer the following services:
- Coordinating the Academic Orientation process for all students new to the College
- Providing primary advising services to undeclared, pre-nursing and other majors as assigned
- Providing secondary advising services to students whose advisors are not available
- Advising students regarding Alternative Credit options
- Coordinating assistance to students experiencing academic difficulty
- Acting as a referral source for students seeking information about any College services
- Collaborating with faculty/staff to insure student success
We invite you to contact us at 440 684 6018 or stop by the URSA Success Office to obtain the information for advising you. Please feel free to offer suggestions on how we can serve you better.
Our staff members are here to serve you; they are Sr. Virginia DeVinne, URSA Co-Director; Dyann Whaley, Coordinator of Academic Services; Sr. Ann Kelly, Academic Advisor.