Student Government Association
About SGAThe purpose of the Student Government Association is:
- Promote an atmosphere in which each student can most readily achieve her/his own highest level of spiritual, intellectual, and social performance
- Foster among students an intelligent understanding of their duties and obligations, rights and privileges as members of the student community
- Develop initiative and responsibility and independence
- Provide an opportunity for students to voice their opinions and suggestions in matters of general college life
- Promote intercollegiate collaboration
Student Government Association Constitution
The position of SGA President is currently open.
Carlton Grover-Vice President
Carlton Grover transferred to Ursuline during the Spring 2013 semester from Ohio Wesleyan University. She was very active at her previous school and is looking to be just as active here at Ursuline. This is her first time in the Student Government Association (SGA). She is excited to raise awareness of SGA on campus so that the needs and values of our student body can be promoted.
The Student Government Association of Ursuline College is advised by the Student Activities Staff.
Have an idea on how to improve the campus? Send an e-mail to get in touch with an SGA representative!