GET INVOLVED. HAVE FUN. LEAVE YOUR LEGACY.
The purpose of the Programming Board is to promote unity among Ursuline students and create an exciting campus environment by providing all inclusive entertaining activities. For Students. By Students.
Want to be a part of our team? Programming Board is currently accepting applications for the Executive Board. Click here
to download an application!
Fall 2013 Schedule of Events
- August 21 : Movie Night. Mullen Quad, 9pm
- August 28 : Dash for Dollars Game Show. Pilla Atrium. 6:30pm
- September 18 : Brian O'Sullivan the Singing Comedian. Mullen Little Theatre, 7pm
- September 26 : DIY Craft Night. Pilla Atrium. 4pm-7pm
- October 9 : Midterm Madness Massages. Pilla Atrium, 12pm-4pm
- October 31 : Hypnotist. Mullen Little Theatre. 7pm
- November 11-15 : Spirit Week. Check Facebook for Daily Activities Updates
- November 12 : "Don't We Boys" Improv Comedy Group. Mullen Little Theatre, 7pm
Spring 2014 Schedule of Events
- January 23: Silent Headphone Party. Pilla Atrium. 8pm. Dance the night away with your friends
- February 13: Build Your Own Bear. Pilla Atrium. 11am. $3 per animal
- March 5: Funny T-shirts. Pilla Atrium. 12pm-4pm. Make a free Customized t-shirts
- March 20: Magician Steven Stone. 7pm. Pilla Atrium. Be Amazed by feats of wonder!
- April 10: Game Night. 7pm. Location TBD. Take a break and come play a game or two with your friends.
- April 24-28: Humans vs. Zombies. THIS IS WAR! Look for flyers for informational meetings
Free Film Fridays (New Program Series sponsored by Programming Board and Student Activities)
All movies are free to Ursuline College students, faculty, staff, and friends of the college.
Join us during our weekly meetings to share ideas and hear how you can be part of Programming Board during the Spring 2014 semester! Applications for Programming Board Executive Board Fall 2014 will be available online in March 2014.
Check out what we're up to, like Ursuline College
on Facebook to keep up to date!
Questions or Suggestions?
If you have any questions or suggestions for future programming, please contact a member of the Programming Board Executive Committee: