GET INVOLVED. HAVE FUN. LEAVE YOUR LEGACY.
The purpose of the Programming Board is to promote unity among Ursuline students and create an exciting campus environment by providing all inclusive entertaining activities. For Students. By Students.
Want to be a part of our team? Programming Board is currently accepting applications for the position of Vice President. Click here
to download an application!
Fall 2014 Schedule of Events
- September 3 : Student Activity Fair/Quad Bash. Mullen Quad, 12pm-3pm
- September 10 : World Suicide Prevention Day with Alive on Purpose. Little Theater, 7pm
- September 20 : Family Fun Festival. Mullen Front Lawn, 12pm-4pm
- September 25 :Silent Party. Pilla Atrium, 8pm-11pm
- October 7 : Magician Steven Stone. Little Theater, 7pm
- November 10-14 : Commuter Appreciation Week. Check Facebook for Updates
- November 12 : Coffee House. Mullen Commuter Lounge, 5pm-6pm
- November 13 : Commuter Lunch. Mullen Commuter Lounge, 12:30pm-1pm
- December 2 : Peep Show: See What the Future Holds for You. Pilla Atrium, 6pm
- December 4 : Christmas Celebration Game Night. Pilla Atrium, 7pm-9pm
Free Film Fridays are back! Here are the great films we will show in the Mullen Little Theater:
All movies are free to Ursuline College students, faculty, staff, and friends of the college.
Join us during our weekly meetings to share ideas and hear how you can be part of Programming Board during the Fall 2014 & Spring 2015 semesters!
Check out what we're up to, like Ursuline College
on Facebook to keep up to date!
Questions or Suggestions?
If you have any questions or suggestions for future programming, or if you are interested in the Vice President position, please contact a member of the Programming Board Executive Committee: