We're so happy that you're on campus!
Pictured: Students enjoying the all-student cookout during Welcome Week 2015.
Living in the residence halls at Ursuline College is a living-learning experience.
The residence hall is an environment where students learn about themselves, prepare for their studies, and meet many new friends.
Residence Life can be a crucial part of the development of students by providing increased opportunity to work closely with faculty, to learn from peers, to develop leadership skills, and to develop lasting friendships with roommates or hall mates.
Finally, the Residence Life staff offers many programs which include topics that are educational, physical, spiritual, emotional and social.
Benefits of living on campus
- Convenient access to classes, the fitness room, dining hall, and campus events/activities
- A great opportunity to make new friends
- Hall staff available to answer questions, provide campus resources, mediate and work with students to plan programs for the community
- Social programming, involvement in Residence Hall Council and other on-campus leadership opportunities provide students a chance to meet people and develop new skills
- The Pilla Student Dining Center offers full-course meals, and a variety of options that include: salad bar, pizza, deli-bar, soups, comfort foods, snacks and desserts. You don't have to worry about cooking!
- No need to deal with rush hour traffic and challenging weather conditions!
- Develop study groups with other residents who share similar classes
*New Students: these forms will be mailed to your home once you have paid your deposit to live on campus.
Please contact the Office of Residence Life if you have questions. (440) 646-8334