Welcome to Ursuline College's Dining Services
Chef Justin McArthur, Ursuline College and Metz Culinary Management welcome you to your new Pilla Dining Commons. Chef Justin, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, is focused on preparing fresh and healthy food for the new facility and Ursuline College. The Pilla Dining Commons provides a great layout and design to support fresh, healthy great tasting food. We are excited and enthusiastic about all that our new facility and Chef Justin are bringing to the table this year. Our Mission
Metz Culinary Management is a family-driven company that collaborates with its clients to deliver restaurant-inspired hospitality to each and every guest.Our Values
Farm to Fork
- Hospitality: Welcoming and delighting people.
- Fun: Celebrating success and recognizing the best in others.
- Integrity and fairness: Communicating clearly, being reasonable and open to differences. Doing the right thing.
- Quality: Attending to details; setting and hitting high standards.
- Balance: Keeping our promises to each of our stakeholders without sacrificing one for another.
- Respect and caring: Honoring the culture and worth of people; seeing to their comfort without the expectation of return.
We build relationships with local farmers, regional brands, state agricultural associations, and other organizations to provide the freshest ingredients from your backyard to the tabletop.
As part of our Farm-to-Fork program, you can expect:
For the 2013-2014 Meal Plan Brochure, please click here.
- Food and ingredients sourced locally whenever possible
- Hand-picked farmers and food processors provide the freshest, certified quality produce, meat, raw ingredients and food products
- Many menu items homemade from scratch
- Our chefs and general managers also visit local farms to learn new agricultural methods and sustainable practices. And, we host local farmer's markets with fresh, seasonal produce, so you can meet the people growing your food.
For the Student Information Guide on How to use Your Meal Plan, please click here. 2013-2014 MenusApril 20 - April 26April 27 - May 3May 4 - May 10Pilla Food Court Dining Hours Breakfast
7:30 AM – 10:00 AMContinental
10:00 AM – 11:00 AMLunch
11:00 AM – 1:30 PMLight Lunch
1:30 PM - 4:30 PMDinner
4:30 PM - 6:00 PMLight Dinner
6:00 PM - 8:00 PMFriday
- 4:00 PM - 7:00 PMSaturday / SundayRetail Items Available (Saturday Only)
9:00 AM - 11:00 AMBrunch
11:00 AM – 1:00 PMDinner
5:00 PM – 6:30 PMResidents
for questions regarding meal plans please contact Gina DeMart-Kraus
.Faculty, staff and commuter students
please contact Amy Lechko