Daley Dining Hall
Student Meal Plan Information
Faculty/Staff Dining Information
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
Breakfast: 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM (Full Breakfast) and 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Continental)
Lunch: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Full Lunch) and 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM (Light Lunch)
Dinner: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM (Full Dinner) and 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Light Dinner); Daley closes at 7:00 PM on Friday
Saturday - Sunday
Brunch only: 10:30 AM - Noon
Dinner: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Click here for the Aladdin Food Nutrition Calculator!
- Provides nutritional healthy choices
- Plan is priced with the realization that a certain percentage of the meals will be missed, therefore you are not being penalized for missing an occasional meal.
- Plan allows for meal alternative that students may elect if their classes conflict with dining hours in Daley Dining Hall.
- Commuters may purchase meal passes at the Student Service Center in Mullen 203. For more information, call 440 646 8309.
The meal alternative for the busy Ursuline student! Box-N-Go Meal is an alternative that students may elect if their class schedule/work schedule is in conflict with the dining hours in Daley Dining Hall. The Box-N-Go Meal option is for students who cannot eat at Daley Dining Hall due to class schedule, have a job and are not on campus during the Daley Dining Hall meal hours or are attending a college sponsored function and are out of town. How Does it Work?
- Simply fill out the order form with your preferences and the pick-up date and time. On-line orders must be placed between 8 AM Monday and 4 PM Friday and they must be made at lease 48 hours in advance this means that if you need a lunch on Monday, you need to order by 4 PM on Friday the week before!
- Once you've filled out the form, click on the submit button.
- You will receive an email reply from the Daley office - be sure to read it!
If online ordering is not convenient for you at this time, you may stop in the Daley office during regular business hours to place your order. Spring 2013 Menus
April 28 - May 4
May 5 - May 11