Information by Subject | Religion
Alexander Street Press
- Collection of videos for scholarly research, teaching, and learning.
Arts & Humanities Citation Index (ISI)
- Index and cited references for articles in the arts and humanities.
ATLA Religion Database
- Index to articles, book reviews, and essays in religion and theology.
Filmakers Library Online
- (Now known as Alexander Street Press)
documentaries with relevance across the curriculum: race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more.
Humanities International Complete
- Comprehensive database of humanities content.
- Catalog of books and other materials held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
Oxford Scholarship Online
- Over 1,100 core scholarly books in Economics & Finance, Philosophy, Political Science, Religion & Theology.
Religion & Philosophy Collection
- Index and abstracts covering such topics as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philsophy and the history of philosophy.
- A tool for reading and researching scripture online. Currently 30 languages and 18 versions are available for advanced searching capabilities based on keywords or scripture references.
- 1917 partial edition. Library holds the most current edition in the Reference Collection.
- Compendium of Catholic information and news.
Christian Classics Ethereal Library
- Classic Christian books in electronic format.
The Holy See
- Official Vatican web site.
Jewish Virtual Library
- Established by the AICE (American - Israel Cooperative Enterprise). Information on Jewish history and culture.
Papal Encyclicals Online
- Written by the world's leading authorities on religion and spirituality, the Patheos Library offers the most accurate and balanced information available on the web. 50 major religious traditions are listed. For each, Patheos offers thorough, peer-reviewed, encyclopedic information that helps readers understand its origins, history, beliefs, rituals, ethics, and community structures.
The Pluralism Project
- Major research initiative from Harvard University.
- Annotated index of sites for the teaching of religion and theology