Information by Subject | Political Science
America: History and Life
- Index to articles on the history and culture of the United States and Canada.
Business Source Complete
- Index, abstracts, and full text covering scholarly business journals on management, economics, finance, accounting, international business and much more.
Filmakers Library Online
- documentaries with relevance across the curriculum: race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more.
Gender Studies Database
- Produced by NISC, combines NISC's popular Women's Studies International
and Men's Studies
databases with the coverage of sexual diversity issues. Coverage spanning from 1972 and earlier to present.
GPO Monthly Catalog
- Catalog of U.S. government documents.
- Information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
International Political Science Abstracts
- Full text news, business, legal, medical, and reference information.
- Catalog of books and other materials held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
Oxford Reference Online
- Full text of about 100 dictionary, language reference, and subject reference works from Oxford University Press.
Oxford Scholarship Online
- Over 1,100 core scholarly books in Economics & Finance, Philosophy, Political Science, Religion & Theology.
Social Sciences Citation Index (ISI)
- Index, abstracts, and cited references for articles in the social sciences.
- Covering social, political and economic issues, scientific discoveries and other popular topics discussed in today's classrooms.
- Catalog of books and other matierals held by libraries worldwide.
Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
(closed 2006) - Index and abstracts to journal articles in political science, international relations, law, and public administration/policy.