Information by Subject | Mathematics
- Online encyclopedia of science and technology.
ACM Digital Library
- Contains journal and conference papers from the Association for Computering Machinery.
Alexander Street Press
- Collection of videos for scholarly research, teaching, and learning.
Applied Science & Technology Full Text
- includes indexing and abstracts for nearly 800 scientific and technical publications back to 1983. Content includes coverage of applied science specialties - acoustics to aeronautics, neutral networks to neclear and civil engineering, computers and informatics.
- Index of articles, news stories, letters, and other items from over 12,000 journals. Topics covered include business, humanities, medicine, popular culture, sciences, social science, and technology.
Business Abstracts with Full Text
- Full text articles back to 1995, with access to product evaluations, interviews, biographical sketches, corporate profiles, obituaries, surveys, statistical rankings, book reviews and reports from associations, societies, trade shows, conferences and more.
- Index and abstracts to engineering literature from international journals, conferences, and reports.
Computer & Applied Sciences Complete
- Covers the spectrum of the applied sciences, representing knowledge and traditional engineering challenges and providing material for research concerning the business and social implications of new technology.
Energy & Power Source
- Full text coverage of information relevant to many areas integral to the energy and power industries, encompassing all component industries within, including those focused on petroleum, natural gas, electric power, coal nuclear power, renewable energy, and other.
Entrepreneurial Studies Source
- Full text coverage into topics relevant to entrepreneurship and small business.
Filmakers Library Online
- (Now known as Alexander Street Press)
documentaries with relevance across the curriculum: race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more.
Films on Demand
- Unlimited access to more than 12,000 videos and 100,000 segments for topics in Humanities & Social Sciences, Business & Economics, Science & Mathematics and Health & Medicine to name a few. The collections are dynamic, so any new videos acquired are added to the resource automatically. Public performance rights are also included.
History of Science, Technology, & Medicine
- Index to international bibliography of history of science, technology, and medicine.
LANDSAT 7 Satellite Images
- Satellite imges of Ohio, taken every 16 days.
- Catalog of books and other materials held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
- Index and summaries of articles and books on mathematical research.
Safari Tech Books Online
- Electronic books in computer science, information technology, and related fields.
Science Citation Index Expanded (ISI)
- Index, abstracts, and cited references for articles in the sciences.
- Presents a broad range of scientific disciplines through extensive definitions, essays, diagrams, biographies, and experiments.
Shock & Vibration Digest
- Bibliographic records covering areas related to shock and vibration, including noise, and vibration technologies.
American Mathematical Society
- Professional, scholarly organization for mathematical research and education.
- Interactive mathematics encyclopedia.
SISA (Simple Interactive Statistical Analysis)
- Explains statistical procedures and provides online calculations.
- Study guide and homework help for mathematics.
Ursuline College Mathematics Department's Useful Web Sites
- "The purpose of this website is to provide undergraduates interested in and/or currently participating in undergraduate research experiences in science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics with ready information and links to reliable electronic resources on all aspects of the undergraduate research experience."