Information by Subject | Career Information
Business Source Complete
- Index, abstracts, and full text covering scholarly business journals on management, economics, finance, accounting international business and much more.
Communication and Mass Media
- A research and reference resource in the communication and mass media fields. Contains indexes and abstracts for over 300 journals, and selected coverage of over 100 more.
Economia y Negocios
- Provides citations in Spanish for articles on business and economics from over 2000 Spanish and Protuguese-language periodicals published in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Spain, the United States and elsewhere.
- Information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
Insurance Periodicals Index
- Index and abstracts to articles from insurance industry journals and magazines.
- Full text news, business, legal, medical, and reference information.
- Catalog of books and other materials held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
Oxford Scholarship Online
- Over 1,100 core scholarly books in Economics & Finance, Philosophy, Political Science, Religion & Theology.
Regional Business News
- A newswire database that incorporates business wires from all over the world.
SPORTDiscus with Full Text
- Bibliographic and full text coverage of sport, fitness and related disciplines.
Vente et Gestion
- Coverage of French Language business journals.
Vocational & Career Collection
- Index and abstracts for 350 trade and industry related periodicals.
America's Career InfoNet
- Wages and employment trends, occupational requirements, state by state labor market conditions.
- Job listings by type or location.
College Grad Job Hunter
- Advice on job serching, resumes, etc.
JobStar Central - Resumes & Cover Letters
- Job listings, resumes and cover letters.
Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Describes what workers do on the job, working conditions, the training and education needed, earnings, and expected job prospects in a wide range of occupations. Print edition available in the Reference Collection.
Ohio Labor Outlook
- Reports and data about employment levels, unemployment rates, wages and earning, employment projections, jobs, training resources, and careers.