Information by Subject | Art Therapy
- Covers journals in nontraditional medicine and health.
Art Full Text
- Index and abstracts for articles in art.
- A digital library of more than one million images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences.
CINAHL Plus with Full Text
- Contains art therapy articles published in the nursing literature. Use "art therapy" as a subject heading and combine with other topics.
Counseling and Therapy in Video
- Online collection of videos. Coverage includes social work, psychotherapy, and psychiatric counseling. For assistance, view this online tutorial
Digital Video Collection
- Digital videos covering many subjects. Currently includes videos from the distributor, Films for the Humanities and Sciences.
Dissertation Abstracts (ProQuest Dissertations & Theses)
- Index to doctoral dissertations and master's theses from North America and Europe.
Education Research Complete
- Index and abstracts of articles and other publications in education research. This index is particularly useful if your topic involves art education or art projects.
- Education Resources Information Center. Index and abstracts of articles, books, and documents covering education research and practice. This index is particularly useful if your topic involves art education or art projects.
Films on Demand
- Unlimited access to more than 12,000 videos and 100,000 segments for topics in Humanities & Social Sciences, Business & Economics, Science & Mathematics and Health & Medicine to name a few. The collections are dynamic, so any new videos acquired are added to the resource automatically. Public performance rights are also included.
Health Source: Nursing
- Index, abstracts, and full text focusing on many medical desciplines. This database is very similar to CINAHL but indexes a slightly different set of journals. Use "art therapy" as a subject heading and combine with other topics.
- Online access to scholarly articles in the arts and sciences.
- Catalog of books and other materials held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
MEDLINE with full text (EBSCO)
- A comprehensive index for medical journals and provides full text for more than 1,370 journals. Use it for art therapy articles appearing in the medical literature as well as for medical information.
- Index and abstracts of articles, books, chapters, dissertations, and reports in psychology.
- PubMed is service of the National Library of Medicine that includes over 16 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s. PubMed includes links to full text articles and other related resources.
Social Sciences Citation Index (ISI)
- Index, abstracts, and cited references for articles in the social sciences.
Social Work Abstracts
- The database provides indexing and abstracts dealing with all aspects of the social work field, including theory and practice, areas of service and social issues and problems.
- Catalog of books and other matierals held by libraries worldwide.
American Art Therapy Association, Inc.
American Psychological Association
Art Therapy on the Web
National Institute of Mental Health
- Hanover College's gateway to a wide variety of resources for faculty and students.
Social Psychology Network
- Over 5000 links to social psychology resources from Weslyan University.