Ursuline College Archives exist primarily to collect, organize, describe, make available and preserve materials of historical, legal, fiscal and/or administrative value to Ursuline College from its beginnings in the middle nineteenth Century.
The records of Ursuline College are separated by office, department, unit, or division responsible for the creation of the records.
The current record groups include:
- Academic Affairs
- Alumnae Office
- Enrollment Management
- Facilities Operation and Management
- Financial Affairs
- Institutional Research
- Nursing (Breen School of Nursing)
- President's Office
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Registrar's Office
- St. John College
- Student Affairs/Student Services
- Treasurer's Office
Other materials preserved in the archives include:
- Ursuline College publications (newsletters, newspapers, course catalogs, and yearbooks).
- Books on Ursuline College and the Ursuline Sisters.
- Papers, scrapbooks, and other memorabilia of faculty, staff, and alumnae.
- Photographs and audiovisual material.
- Small collection of artwork and three-dimensional objects.