The search for wisdom engages a holistic approach to learning and calls us to recognize our kinship with all of creation. Thus we are committed to do the following:
- To think globally and act locally to raise awareness of environmental issues on campus.
- To bring these issues to the attention of those who can provide a response to them.
- To encourage 100% participation of the administration, faculty, staff and students in reducing our carbon footprint on campus.
- To provide resources and programs for sustainable practices on campus.
- To create a spirit of personal responsibility for the well-being of our campus as a sacred place of God's creation.