What We Do
- Assist the Vice President of Facilities Operations
- Process requests for Ursuline logo items, such as stationary and envelopes, business cards, etc through Kondik Printing (all orders should be placed with the Marketing Department)
- Reserve and schedule display cases in Pilla building
- Supervise maintenance of vending machines in all buildings
- Maintain Master Calendar for space reservations
- Mailroom/print shop is located in the Mullen Administration Building on the ground floor near the Commuter Lounge. The hours of operation are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- All mail, packages and print jobs will be secured in the mailroom/print shop.
- Mail, packages or print jobs should not be left outside of the mailroom/print shop during hours that the mailroom/print ship is unattended and the counter door is closed.
- Security will not be authorized to retrieve packages, mail, completed print shop jobs or closed mailbox combinations unless prior arrangements are made. Arrangements may be made to retrieve packages, mail and completed print shop jobs outside of normal office hours. Contact the mailroom/print shop staff, to schedule an after hours pick-up.
- Faculty and staff may contact security, in an emergency. Security personnel will be required to obtain authorization from the Manager of Security prior to an emergency after hours retrieval.