Ursuline College Security has the objective of maintaining the safety and security of the Ursuline students, faculty, staff, buildings and equipment.
Security can be contacted at:
- Security's campus extension 4204, or
- Security's outside campus telephone number 440 449 4204,
- Security's cellular telephone number 440 221 9025, or
- Campus blue security telephone.
- 24-Hour Tip Line Ursuline College Security Department has established a confidential tip line for members of the Ursuline College community to provide information regarding unlawful behavior on campus. Individuals with information can email Manager of Security: Jim Krzywicki at email@example.com and leave their tip.
Ursuline College uses a combination of Ursuline College staff and staff provided by Willo Security. Ursuline College employs security personnel on campus 24 hours a day. They do not have police powers; however, the College has a close working relationship with the Pepper Pike police, who respond promptly to calls from the College.
It is College policy that crimes be reported to the Pepper Pike police for appropriate investigation.
The Security Department deploys a staff of 4 who patrol the campus during the 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM (second shift) and 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM (third shift) time periods. The first shift, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, staffing is provided by the Maintenance Department. Please refer to the maintenance staff page for information on staffing.