BSN in 3
The Breen School of Nursing
at Ursuline College – the best nursing program in the region – is now offering qualified students the opportunity to fast-track entry into the nation’s fastest growing profession.
The first 3-year BSN cohort of 24 brilliant future nurses will launch in fall 2015. Earning your BSN in 3 years instead of 4 means the average starting salary of an Ursuline nursing graduate ($57,000/year) will be yours a year sooner, enhancing your lifetime earning power and fast-tracking the return on your Ursuline investment.The Breen BSN:
- Is a direct entry program, with admission to both Ursuline College and the Breen School of Nursing, there is no waitlist.
- Produces results. Ursuline grads have a 100% job placement rate and one of the highest NCLEX pass rates in Ohio – 98% in 2013.
- Has a national reputation, with accomplished faculty, national awards and alumnae who are shaping the future of the profession.
- Lets you learn alongside professionals in some of the world’s best hospitals. Ursuline student nurses complete clinicals and a 180-hour immersion experience at the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals Health System and more.
- Curriculum accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Ambitious high school seniors with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and ACT of 24 or SAT of 1110 (M+CR) are invited to apply.
- Submit the application for admission and select the 3-Year Nursing Cohort Program as your intended major.
- Send all required supporting materials (ACT or SAT scores, transcript, and letter of recommendation).
- Within 2 weeks of receiving all application materials, you will be notified if you have been selected to interview for admission to the 3-year BSN cohort.
- Students not selected for admission to the 3-year BSN cohort will be evaluated for admission to the traditional 4-year BSN program.
- If you have been invited to interview for the 3-year BSN, please contact Olivia Cora at email@example.com or 440-684-6047 to schedule your interview. You will also have the opportunity to schedule other campus visit options including but not limited to a campus tour, meeting with a professor, admission or financial aid counselor, class observation, and more.
- Your interview will be limited to 20 minutes with faculty and/or staff from the Breen School of Nursing. Come prepared to discuss your professional goals and the reasons why you would like to become a nurse. There is nothing else that you need to bring with you. Our goal is to get to know you and determine your readiness for a rigorous academic program.
- You will receive your admission decision to the 3-year BSN cohort program within one week of your interview.