School of Arts and Sciences
In support of the College's mission and vision, the School of Arts and Sciences provides a core liberal arts environment for all the undergraduate Schools of the College and directs programs for specific majors in keeping with the traditional goals of the liberal arts: to influence the total person in the communal pursuit of the true, the good and the beautiful.
Within this tradition, the School of Arts and Sciences offers:
- small classes taught by professional faculty, not teaching assistants
- a quality education with a core curriculum that focuses on personal growth and success
- individual academic advising
- a convenient location close to major highways and Greater Cleveland's cultural community
- strong, diverse student population in a caring, values-based environment
- competitive student financial aid packages, including a special scholarship for English majors
- honors societies chapters in English (Sigma Tau Delta) and Psychology (Psi Chi)
THE SECOND URSULINE COLLEGE STUDENT RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM, APRIL 29, 2014
WAS ANOTHER GREAT SUCCESS!
THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!
Click here to see AWARD WINNERS and for more details about projects and participants: