The Breen School of Nursing invites applications for a full-time faculty member, 12-month position (course coordinator), to teach in the RN-to-BSN program and in the second-degree accelerated BSN program. Courses include medical-surgical nursing, evidenced-based practice, and others. Position is available immediately for academic year 2013-2014.
Minimum qualifications include: MSN degree, Ohio RN license, relevant clinical practice, and the ability to work in multicultural settings. Preferred qualifications: doctoral degree and teaching experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three current professional references post marked no later than June 30, 2013 to Patricia Sharpnack, DNP, RN, The Breen School of Nursing, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Search will begin immediately and continue until filled.
The Ursuline College Accelerated Program invites applications for part-time adjunct faculty positions in Accounting, Human Resources (PHR/SPHR Certificate preferred), Management Information Systems, and Biology for 5, 8 and 10 week evening and Saturday classes.
Minimum qualifications for positions: Master’s or doctorate degree and the ability to work in multicultural settings. Preferred qualifications: Teaching experience in adult accelerated education and in a liberal arts college environment is highly desired. Positions are available for Fall 2013 semester and beyond.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, contact information, curriculum vitae, and names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three current professional references via email preferred, no later than June 28, 2013 to JoAnne Mazur, Director of the Ursuline College Accelerated Program, email@example.com . Search will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled. If selected for an interview, interviews will take place Saturday, July 27, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The College announces a search for an adjunct faculty member in the Education Department for the fall 2013 semester.
The instructional responsibility for this position is teaching reading courses at the undergraduate level: Mondays 11:30-2 and Wednesdays 8:30-11.
Candidates must possess at least the Master’s degree in Education, State teaching endorsement in reading, minimum 3 years teaching experience including reading instruction, the ability to work within a multicultural setting, and a commitment to teaching in an academically challenging, collaborative, and values-based environment.
How to Apply
A letter of interest, curriculum vita, and three letters of recommendation should be sent to Mary Jo Cherry, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is June 26, 2013.
Ursuline College is seeking candidates for a Graduate Assistant in Volleyball. Ursuline College is in the process of becoming an NCAA Division II member school.
1) Duties include (not limited to): assisting in all practice sessions and competitive events; assisting in pre-season and in-season conditioning; assisting with recruitment of student-athletes; assisting in fund raising and community service.
2) This is a 10 month position, which begins in August.
3) Appointment includes a stipend and a room.
1) Bachelor’s Degree.
2) Enrolled in a graduate school program or post baccalaureate professional degree program.
3) Coaching experience or collegiate playing experience required.
4) Demonstrated experience working in a multicultural environment.
5) Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and the ability to drive vans to and from contests.
6) Commitment to high standards of character as well as a commitment to student-athlete success both academically and athletically.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Donna Day, Head Volleyball Coach, at email@example.com. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.