Responsible for assisting faculty with technology to support teaching and student learning, including technology-based teaching materials and other web services. The position is a full-time, 12 month position, reporting to the Director of Computer Information Services
Provide hands-on assistance to faculty in the technical development and maintenance of their online courses and materials for LMS, and other software used for teaching; Serve as the technical support that operates and maintains the learning management system; Assist in identifying and implementing interactive sites and multimedia materials for teaching and learning; Work collaboratively with Director Computer Information Services to design and deliver workshops, training and/or one-to-one tutorial sessions for faculty on technology learning topics.
A four year degree or its equivalent, minimum of two years’ experience in distance learning and Desire2Learn, and experience working in an inclusive environment. One year web design and/or multimedia development in a Windows network environment desired, as well as experience in digital media production. Master’s degree preferred.
How to Apply
Candidates should email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is December 4, 2013.
Ursuline College is seeking candidates for a Graduate Assistant in Softball. Ursuline College offers 11 intercollegiate athletic programs and as a member of the NCAA DII, offers athletic scholarships to our student-athletes.
1) Duties include (not limited to): assisting in all practice sessions and competitive events; assisting in pre-season and in-season conditioning; assisting with recruitment of student-athletes; assisting in fund raising and community service.
2) This is a 10 month position, which begins August 1, 2014.
3) Appointment includes a $15,000 stipend and a room.
1) Bachelor’s Degree.
2) Enrolled in a graduate school program or post baccalaureate professional degree program.
3) Collegiate playing experience required, preferably as a pitcher.
4) Demonstrated experience working in a multicultural environment.
5) Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and the ability to drive vans.
6) Commitment to high standards of character as well as a commitment to student-athlete success both academically and athletically.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Susan Woodford, Head Softball Coach, E-mail:email@example.com; Fax: 440-684-6097. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.